Bareback Mountain
My wife recently went to see Bareback Mountain with a couple of friends. She told me she thought I wouldn't mind, as I probably wouldn't have wanted to go anyways. Good read. I'm not homophobic, I actually could care less, but it sounds like a typical chick flick, and the gay cowboy twist doesn't add much for me. I also suspect that the rave reviews are a function of the film's political correctness as much as the quality. Nonetheless, my wife did say it was an excellent film, and not at all sensitive.
As a follow-up, I have found a clip:
My wife recently went to see Bareback Mountain with a couple of friends. She told me she thought I wouldn't mind, as I probably wouldn't have wanted to go anyways. Good read. I'm not homophobic, I actually could care less, but it sounds like a typical chick flick, and the gay cowboy twist doesn't add much for me. I also suspect that the rave reviews are a function of the film's political correctness as much as the quality. Nonetheless, my wife did say it was an excellent film, and not at all sensitive.
As a follow-up, I have found a clip:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home