Cease and Desist
According to this article, Texas A&M is requesting that Seattle stop using the Aggie-trademarked "12th Man" tradition.
I suppose since Seattle has ceased/desisted copying A&M's tradition of suckitude, they ought to drop the 12th Man schtick as well.
No word yet on Seattle's intentions for Lassie love
but I bet Enumclaw has ideas. If you think I jest about the love, read this quote verbatim:
Nothing out of Seattle about collapsing bonfires, or bi-friendly cadet chearleaders, either.
According to this article, Texas A&M is requesting that Seattle stop using the Aggie-trademarked "12th Man" tradition.
I suppose since Seattle has ceased/desisted copying A&M's tradition of suckitude, they ought to drop the 12th Man schtick as well.
No word yet on Seattle's intentions for Lassie love

but I bet Enumclaw has ideas. If you think I jest about the love, read this quote verbatim:
Reveille is the most revered dog on campus. Company E-2 has the privilege of taking care of Reveille. If she is sleeping on a cadet's bed, that cadet must sleep on the floor. Cadets address Reveille as "Miss Rev, ma'am." If she is in class and barks while the professor is teaching, the class is to be immediately dismissed.
Nothing out of Seattle about collapsing bonfires, or bi-friendly cadet chearleaders, either.

1 Comments:
Woof means no!
Post a Comment
<< Home