What Kind of Fascist State are We Running Here?
I can't believe that the fascist Bush administration actually allowed elections. What happened to the brownshirts and stormtroopers? I thought we were supposed to be running a highly efficient fascist regime here. And now, we can't even win an election? I mean, I've read all the research. What happened with suspending the electoral process? Why is the constitution still in effect? What about our plans to declare martial law? Suspend Congress? We are doing none of it. Sadaam would have known how to handle this.
I can't believe that the fascist Bush administration actually allowed elections. What happened to the brownshirts and stormtroopers? I thought we were supposed to be running a highly efficient fascist regime here. And now, we can't even win an election? I mean, I've read all the research. What happened with suspending the electoral process? Why is the constitution still in effect? What about our plans to declare martial law? Suspend Congress? We are doing none of it. Sadaam would have known how to handle this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home