DEM BLOG CENSORS LOGIC
Funny.. I could have sworn I posted two comments over at the Oregon Dem blog this afternoon pointing out the silliness behind anti-Wal-Mart rhetoric in Oregon, specifically economically fragile Tigard, Oregon. It was all civil, keen observation if I do say so myself.
But apparently the apparatchiks didn't like the fact that I coherently rebuffed the same old anti-Wal-Mart chestnuts like: it kills businesses, downtowns, bad wages, etc., etc.
Well, Galileo wasn't exactly well received by the Pope, was he? And so it goes with the tired, religion-like, union-backed opposition to non-union job growth at Wal-Mart.
I think I might email the sys admin over there and see what, exactly, happened. I'll update as soon as I learn anything... To Be Continued
Funny.. I could have sworn I posted two comments over at the Oregon Dem blog this afternoon pointing out the silliness behind anti-Wal-Mart rhetoric in Oregon, specifically economically fragile Tigard, Oregon. It was all civil, keen observation if I do say so myself.
But apparently the apparatchiks didn't like the fact that I coherently rebuffed the same old anti-Wal-Mart chestnuts like: it kills businesses, downtowns, bad wages, etc., etc.
Well, Galileo wasn't exactly well received by the Pope, was he? And so it goes with the tired, religion-like, union-backed opposition to non-union job growth at Wal-Mart.
I think I might email the sys admin over there and see what, exactly, happened. I'll update as soon as I learn anything... To Be Continued

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home