3.15.2006

I AM WHAT I AM

There was a clarifying moment over at the NWRepublican blog today. I personally commented on a post made by the main blogger that I view to be an ignorant and short-sighted about NAFTA and the trade balance. In the process, I called him a Patrick J Buchanan paleocon.

Which got me to thinking.. where does this minion of hell stand on the issues? Thank goodness for Quizilla.. I couldn't ask for a more delightful reflection in the mirror.

HASH(0x859bfc0)
Which Conservative Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

10 Comments:

Blogger Beelzebub said...

I got Reagan as well. I always viewed myself as a classical liberal.

4:06 PM  
Blogger wormwood said...

Make that a Regan Tri-fecta. I'm a little disappointed I didn't have a little Bush in me though.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Screwtape said...

Wormwood..

I wouldn't be disappointed to not have a little Bush in you. It seems to me you should want it the other way around.

/rimshot

4:53 PM  
Blogger wormwood said...

Walked into that one. BROKEBACK!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Beelzebub said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Beelzebub said...

Just try not to come in number two.

10:02 PM  
Blogger I am Coyote said...

Unfortunately for you Screwtape your economics are not Reaganesque as so noted over on NWRepublican.

yip yip

5:29 PM  
Blogger I am Coyote said...

I too was Reagan. Fortunately I have had the priveledge of actually having my own radio show.

yip yip

5:39 PM  
Blogger Beelzebub said...

I have always wished that right or libertarian leaning radio hosts were brigher, or at least better versed in basic economics. It is really annoying to be driving down the road and hearing a bad defense of a highly defensible position. I missed Reagan's appeal to protectionism, but I was in college at the time and potentially stoned.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Beelzebub said...

I am coyote, you might want to change your Blogger profile. There is a typo in the text.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home