Beelzebub's Place
Homines libenter id quod volunt credunt
8.23.2007
I wonder if
this
would work around here. I doubt if anyone will be building a light rail line, but we might get a few speed bumps and maybe a dirt road or two.
posted by Beelzebub at
8:13 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Contributors
Screwtape
Beelzebub
wormwood
Powered By
Buy Vibrators
Previous Posts
HMM.......
MY OTHER JET IS A HYBRID John Edwards disembarks h...
YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY.You Are 89% Femi...
IT'S HARD TO SEE WHY THIS IS NO LONGER IN THE ROTA...
I MAY HAVE FOUND MY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATEI partic...
THIS GUY'S AN ECONOMIC GENIUSHe should be working ...
AN INTERESTING PROPOSAL FOR DIVIDING THE US
So I'm sitting here Saturday early morning listeni...
Creative Class Patron Saint: Portland a "Third Wor...
THIS POINT WAS OVERDUE TO BE MADEI appreciate that...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home