7.19.2007
Previous Posts
- THIS GUY'S AN ECONOMIC GENIUSHe should be working ...
- AN INTERESTING PROPOSAL FOR DIVIDING THE US
- So I'm sitting here Saturday early morning listeni...
- Creative Class Patron Saint: Portland a "Third Wor...
- THIS POINT WAS OVERDUE TO BE MADEI appreciate that...
- How Did Oregon get Isreal? This will piss off the ...
- THE CZECH REPUBLIC APPEARS TO HAVE A BETTER POLITI...
- THE QUEST FOR GROWTHI recently read a book I would...
- BUT I THOUGHT CHE WAS COOL?I have to admit, I don'...
- I’ve blogged before about consumerism and rational...

1 Comments:
Sadly, America's science and technology leadership has begun to languish through neglect. Even more sadly, the internet has wrought devastation to America's adult entertainment industry. To kill two birds with one stone, I will direct the necessary funding to NASA to create SpacePorn I, a bold new public-private partnership program to bring hot girl-on-girl action to Mars by the year 2020.
SIGN ME UP
Post a Comment
<< Home