Beelzebub's Place

Homines libenter id quod volunt credunt

6.11.2007

THE CZECH REPUBLIC APPEARS TO HAVE A BETTER POLITICAL CLASS.

posted by Beelzebub at 8:33 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Contributors

  • Screwtape
  • Beelzebub
  • wormwood

bedroom toys Powered By Buy Vibrators

Previous Posts

  • THE QUEST FOR GROWTHI recently read a book I would...
  • BUT I THOUGHT CHE WAS COOL?I have to admit, I don'...
  • I’ve blogged before about consumerism and rational...
  • OUCH!It may be a bad day to be a dog in Chicago. I...
  • “Its Hip to be Smug About Saving the Planet” Whi...
  • Much has been written recently about emerging regu...
  • Portland City Commissioner Erik Sten has proposed ...
  • I once had a economics professor who contested tha...
  • I'm quite certain the OHBA is lobbying hard to def...
  • I Wonder if Tom Potter Knows About This?A UN repor...

Powered by Blogger