TEXT OF EMAIL
3/30/2006
To: Michelle Rossolo, Campaign Services Director for Oregondemocrats.com
Hi.
This afternoon I posted to comments under the Tigard Wal-Mart post on your blog Oregonhousedemocrats.com.
My comments were civil, not profane, though admittedly ironic in tone to prove my point that the typical arguments in opposition to Wal-Mart in Oregon are dubious. My question is this: Why were those comments eliminated, or dare I say censored, this evening? No explanation was given on your website and I certainly didn't receive explanatory email at this (scrootaype@gmail.com), my email address.
Any and all explanation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Screwtape McGillicuddy
3/30/2006
To: Michelle Rossolo, Campaign Services Director for Oregondemocrats.com
Hi.
This afternoon I posted to comments under the Tigard Wal-Mart post on your blog Oregonhousedemocrats.com.
My comments were civil, not profane, though admittedly ironic in tone to prove my point that the typical arguments in opposition to Wal-Mart in Oregon are dubious. My question is this: Why were those comments eliminated, or dare I say censored, this evening? No explanation was given on your website and I certainly didn't receive explanatory email at this (scrootaype@gmail.com), my email address.
Any and all explanation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Screwtape McGillicuddy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home