Bend Wal-Mart Proposal Denied
Clearly signalling that traffic issues are a serious concern, the City Hearings Officer denied Wal-Mart's Supercenter application for the bustling resort community.
Apparently, the increasingly wealthy residents of Deschutes County do not want the help driving their cars on city streets to shop.
"I didn't even realize they could afford cars" one Juniper Ridge resident was overheard saying.
I'm betting an appeal is likely - and postmarked on time, as well.
Clearly signalling that traffic issues are a serious concern, the City Hearings Officer denied Wal-Mart's Supercenter application for the bustling resort community.
Apparently, the increasingly wealthy residents of Deschutes County do not want the help driving their cars on city streets to shop.
"I didn't even realize they could afford cars" one Juniper Ridge resident was overheard saying.
I'm betting an appeal is likely - and postmarked on time, as well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home